Melbourne's best bike tours
Why walk when you can ride the sights?
With Real Melbourne Bike Tours you'll see more in a few hours than most see in days. Get your bearings as you explore Melbourne’s grooviest streets, parks, shops, cafes, hidden laneways and multicultural neighbourhoods. Experience real Melbourne hospitality and sample some gourmet treats on this leisurely ride with a local guide. It’s the perfect way to start any Melbourne visit.
- Find out which Italian cyclist founded Melbourne’s
“Little Italy”, why Melbourne
was originally called Batmania and why a stuffed Kiwi horse is the number one drawcard at Melbourne Museum in this tour designed by Melbourne journalist and photographer Murray Johnson
- Learn why Melbourne’s streets are lined with lava and its Eureka Tower is glazed in real gold
- Discover the Greek tavern that has no menu and Melbourne’s best-kept-secret – Little Saigon
- Melbourne’s best rooftop bar, the men’s salon that gives you a free Aussie beer with every haircut, the shop that boasts 40,000 cookbooks and lots more quirky “inside” info on the world’s most liveable, rideable city. Enjoy this easy, fun tour
- Rediscover the wind in your hair and the freedom of eco-friendly cycling
Daily departures from Rentabike @ Federation Square... on the riverbank level near the Riverland Bar.
Our famous city tour runs from 10am-2pm. Bookings are essential.
Adults $120 including lunch. Children (12-18) $89 Family of two adults and two kids U18 $333.
Private city bike tours available for $150 per adult or $120 for kids.
Ask about our corporate team building tours... including our Craft Beer Bike Tours.
Visit fantastic hole-in-the-wall breweries in the backstreets of Melbourne and taste their wares.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org